How much is a Facebook store? How do I create a Facebook shop? Are Facebook shops worth it?
We have realized that you desperately seek replies to these inquiries. So, this guide is prepared to address all of your doubts that are stopping you from creating a Facebook store. We believe that the platform can help you grow your businesses and connect you with new audiences.
As it is great to market your brand here, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to get started with the Facebook shops. This step-by-step guide will walk you through the whole processes of:
- How does shop on Facebook store work?
- How do you use the Facebook shops?
- How do you set up a shop on Facebook?
- How do you manage your shop on Facebook?
- How to manage Facebook shop from eCommerce?
With the growing commerce situation on the internet, it is evident that the eCommerce is likewise moving into Facebook. Indeed, social commerce has been an important word in Mark Zuckerberg’s vocabulary for years.
Facebook page shops and Instagram profile shops have been present for quite some time. But, this newest iteration marks the most significant change that influences SMBs, small, and medium-sized businesses beyond imagination.
Facebook for years has been all about linking you with new people, sharing pictures, music, videos, articles, also your thoughts and opinions with almost anyone. But, it is giving some amazing shopping and selling experiences to its users.
What is Facebook Shop?
A mobile-first shopping experience where you can design an online store on Facebook and Instagram at no cost. The shop lets you feature items of your choice and merchandise them with customizable fonts and shades.
Your customers can share their queries or requests through WhatsApp, Messenger, and Instagram. Even you can offer support and more through these. Amazingly eCommerce giants such as Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce are also aiding small businesses to earn an identity through shops on Facebook. These and many other platforms are configured as commerce tools with Facebook.
1- How does a Facebook shop work?
Facebook shops give you a customized digital ‘storefront’ which means you can make the site look more like an online store and less like a page.
Typically, you used to redirect your customers to your main websites for a checkout. But, now your customers can checkout straight for a smooth purchase.
The same feature is deployed on Instagram as well.
2- How do you use the Facebook shops?
As per Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page Shop set up to get started. Wondering what a Facebook Page Shop is? Blame Facebook for the confusion! But we are giving you the ultimate understanding of it:
- You can easily sign up for a store feature If you have a Facebook page or Instagram profile up and running. The platform will automatically send you an email saying something like ‘your shop is ready to be used.’
- You must already know that you can link your Facebook page with your Instagram account, right? Hence, an already linked business can have a shared storefront across both platforms.
- For new account holders, a Facebook page set up has to be there. So, create first an account and then a page. And after that, you must create a shop in the Facebook commerce manager setting.
- The Facebook commerce manager setting can be used to customize your shops. Your collection must have a name, description, cover media, and at least 2 or more product items. You can organize those items into collections with a variety of themes that can help your customers find products that are perfect for them.
- Do you know it is called a mobile-first shopping experience? Once you have a shop published, your potential market can find it through Facebook and Instagram Apps or even Apple or Android devices.
- The experience that you get is truly immersive; a personalized product and content recommendation feature is deployed. So, your products are viewed on a full-screen display. If a new item is added, the audience can see it in their News Feed, the Facebook Shop tab, or get auto-notified.
3- How do you set up a shop on Facebook?
Have you finally considered setting up a Facebook store? One smart move!
Now, let’s help you set up a shop on Facebook. Here is what you need to do:
- Set-up an account through the Facebook commerce manager.
- Upload your collection.
- Make your storefront much personalized.
- Publish your shop
It’s eezy peezy!
After you have checked the above ‘set up your shop section’, you will be asked to include your business details, such as shown below.
Don’t forget to hit the submit button!
Facebook will ask you to describe your products in 200 characters or fewer before you add them. Some other details need to be added as well. The screen is shown below for reference.
There is an ‘Advanced Options’ tab that you can use to set custom tax percentages. If you don’t want Facebook to auto-enter the tax rates, you can also add them yourself from here:
Are you having trouble creating collections? There is no hard and fast rule to creating collections, here we explain that process as well.
- Click the ‘add collection button’
- Add your products to the ‘Featured Products collection’
- Press the ‘add products to collection’ button
- Select which products to add
- Click ‘Add’
4- How do you manage your shop on Facebook?
You will be automatically noticed by the Facebook Support Team once one of your items is purchased. For you to manage and review your orders, you just have to pay a visit to Publishing Tools.
All of your pending sent or additional order details can be viewed here.
5- How to manage Facebook shop from eCommerce?
Do you have an eCommerce website? If yes, you must sync it with Facebook live shopping.
This is a brilliant feature that is introduced by Facebook for the reason that your whole inventory can be handled across both platforms.
If you have Shopify, sync it with it. If you have WooCommerce, sync it there too. I mean the choices are many.
Facebook Shops is a real game-changer. What do you think? Are you now planning to sell your items on Facebook? Now the only thing that’s left to do is wish you good luck!
We recommend you to have an eCommerce website built to link it with Facebook Store. You enjoy the best of both worlds!
Thinking about which is the best eCommerce company to work with? Well, you are more than welcome to work with us! We can provide you a highly skilled team that comes across with exemplary eCommerce services.
You choose right we plan right!