Do you have a website for your online business? You must have used or you are already familiar with the google analytics extension. If not, that’s okay too because we are gonna tell you everything all about it within just a matter of minutes. You can uncover the secret to increase sales, increase conversion rate, know your traffic, and get the business booming. Does that sound interesting? Well, then move on and know all about it.
With the rise in ecommerce market, it has become crucial for businesses to stand out among the crowd and increase in sales can do that for you. But how can you plan your sales strategy? Do you know how to target your specific set of customers? Data insights play a crucial role in that. Google Analytics empowers you to interpret the results with data insights, know from where the customer is coming, and analyze their interests, buying behaviour and total traffic on your websites. But it doesn’t tell you everything and there is more to it. You can use google analytics extension by commersys to crack that remaining code and improve your results dramatically.
Don’t you want that? If you do, slide below and read everything you need to know.
Uncover Everything about Google Analytics Enhanced Extension
It is said that once you run an ecommerce business or store, data can help you to know all the whereabouts of your consumers such as their wishes, demographics, buying power, behaviour, location and you can use that to improve consumer experience. It also empowers you to improve business performance by collecting the data to increase engagement on your ecommerce store, bring more visitors, and increase your revenue. It’s crucial to make the visitors stay and turn them into customers, and data record tells you all about your business revenue opportunities, business performance and the chances to improve it.
Do you see the chart above? It shows that there is a rising trend in usage of Google Analytics and as per the latest start almost 28,832,505 websites are currently using Google Analytics. But, are they all achieving the desired results or doing anything about the data?
Businesses cannot afford to miss even a single tiny detail of business because all the factors incorporate into your ultimate success. Previously Google Analytics version was giving the surface overview of the products but the key insights were not there especially focusing on the customer’s journey.
With Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce, you can evaluate the customer’s data in detail and understand the consumer behaviour in a much better light. Isn’t this incredible? It is the right tool to have by your side, that will tell you to optimize your consumer’s journey and improve business outcome at the same time.
More interestingly Google Analytics Extension is not only limited to helping you keep track of how your products are performing or streamlining the sales funnel. It provides you the control to orchestrate your marketing and sales plans in a much more optimized way and get better results and better insights.
First things first, you have to make Google Analytics account before you install the Google Analytics extension. As the account sign up is free, so it has proven quite helpful for ecommerce business owners to use that data and leverage the generated reports to their own benefit.
You get to enjoy all the amazing features that include:
- You can view the real-time traffic and website visitors’ stats.
- You can check the customer and visitor’s location based on their IP address.
- You can easily identify and view the traffic source.
- Know the page that is being frequently visited by customers.
- View and analyze the conversion rate and orders.
- You can see audience stats including their gender, age, etc.
- Monitor and see their interests concerning market segment categories.
- Apart from behavior, visit frequency, engagement, you can also see the user’s language.
- See the technology, device and browser or network that they are using to access your store ,and understand consumer in a better way.
- Moreover, you can also use amazing features to see configured Google Ads, Search Console, Behaviour statistics, Behaviour flow.
- See the Visit of site content, site search and most searched pages, terms and even usage of the content.
- Generate Product performance report with help of Google analytics extension on your ecommerce store to know about the purchase behavior concerning specific products. It helps you make production display better, improve the visual designs, descriptions, and stand out. You can view two vital things such as, ‘Sales Performance and Shopping Behaviour.’
- With this Google Analytics extension, you can also generate a sales performance report, that will help you to optimize your product’s pricing, product details, and all the factors that go into from costs, taxes, and shipping cost analysis including quantity revenue, etc.
You can gain so much advantage over your competitors in the market with this remarkable extension. If you want to achieve all the above mentioned benefits, well then don’t delay it any further and GET YOURS TODAY!
Start Your Journey Today!
Set up your own Google Analytics Account and use this extension to enhance your business performance by making the most out of data and data insights.
Get started by creating your Google Analytics Account.
But, if you have any questions about the extension or its installation queries, feel absolutely chill to ask our ecommerce expert team at email@example.com